Current Daughters of the American Revolution Caesar Rodney Chapter Committees:
- Chapter Achievement Awards
- DAR Good Citizens: Objective: Recognize and reward male and female high-school seniors who exemplify the qualities of a good citizen. Administer the DAR Good Citizen Award & Scholarship Contest. (See National By-laws Chapter XV)
- DAR Magazine: Promote subscriptions to the American Spirit and the Daughters newsletter. Encourage members to attain Chapter Achievement Award status. Ensure the chapter receives its Chapter Achievement Award credit.
- DAR Service for Veterans: Support our veterans in the VA Medical Center and wherever needed. Find ways to recognize and serve the veterans in our local community.
- Friends of the Library: Works to raise funds to support special equipment, furniture purchases and/or the purchase of out-of-print or special books for the DAR Library.
- Genealogical Records: Collect and index unpublished records of a genealogical nature and prepare them in proper form for binding and placement in the DAR Library.
- Historic Preservation: Assist NSDAR in their efforts for historical preservation–historical sites, historic preservation project contest, and/or historic preservation medal.
- Lineage Research: Assist a potential member in obtaining the required documentation for membership.
- Membership: The mission of the chapter Membership Committee is to recruit and welcome new members, educate all chapter members about DAR programs and activities which promote DAR objectives, and strive to create a prosperous, and successful chapter that serves our community, state, and country.
- Programs: Arrange for programs at all regular meetings to meet NSDAR requirements and in conjunction with chapter goals and objectives.
- Public Relations and Media Committee: Promote DAR objectives and accomplishments to increase public support and appreciation for our work.
- Yearbook: Prepare and distribute a yearly chapter membership booklet to facilitate communication and camaraderie within the chapter.
Please contact us if you need additional information, or you are interested in helping with one of our committees.